It's always time to learn with this comprehensive clock kit. Perfect introduction to demonstrating and teaching primary maths learners the concept of analogue time! Hidden gears maintain correct hour and minute relationships as you demonstrate time-telling concepts for children to copy on their mini geared clocks. Clocks are made from durable plastic and have easy-to-read hour and minute markings. Hands are colour-coded to aid teaching of hours and minutes. Ideal for whole class time-telling activities, this teaching time set includes a helpful teaching guide, large demonstration clock for front of class use and 24 mini geared clocks for class participation. Demonstration Clock measures 34 cm, mini clocks measure 10 cm.
- Ideal for hands-on time practice.
- Helps kids learn to tell the time with ease.
- Ideal for an early introduction to time-telling skills.
- Colour-coded hour and minute hands!
- All clocks have a built-in stand
- Includes demonstration clock, 24 geared mini clocks and a helpful teaching guide.
- Suitable for ages 5+